Safe Returner is an awesomely impressive anti-malware tool which aids in the removal of Malware - Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware - when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them.
Safe Returner's a relatively speedy malware remover, it works at a high speed with the full scan taking less than 5 minutes even with other high-resource programs running.
It has a self-developed heuristic malware detection engine whick displays the severity of the Spyware threat, used ranging from High Risk, Moderate Risk, and Low Risk.
It examines all the system files, the Windows Registry and the programs and files loaded at boot time. The majority of malicious programs (once triggered) load this way.
If you have become the victim of malware that regular virus scans can't detect, use Safe Returner to target and eliminate them.
Safe Returner resolves both known and unknown malware threats including color-coded Malware Severity Identification. In many cases, Safe Returner is more effective than most popular antiviruses or spyware removal tools.
Safe Returner does not replace an antivirus product. It is strictly a post-infection removal tool.Therefore, we strongly recommend that you install and use an up-to-date antivirus product.
This is a legal agreement between you and SAFERETURNER.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as "SAFERETURNER.COM"). You must carefully read this agreement before installing SafeReturner (the "Software"). Unless you agree to all of the terms of this agreement, you may not use or install the Software. Breach of any term of this agreement revokes your right to use the Software.
1. The Software is licensed to you, not sold. This means that ownership of the Software and all rights associated with it, including, but not limited to intellectual property and trademark rights, remain with SAFERETURNER.COM.
2. You may use the unregistered version of the Software for 15 days. If you wish to continue using the Software after this 15-day evaluation period, you must purchase a license as described in the help file. You can freely distribute the original, unmodified setup file for the unregistered version, but you may not distribute the registered version of the Software in any way.
3. The registered version of the Software may be installed on the number of machines for which you have purchased licenses. One license must be purchased for each computer the Software will be installed on.
4. You may not remove from the Software or alter or add to its copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices contained in the Software. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
5. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTY IS GIVEN THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR FREE FROM INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER FAILURES, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. MISCHEL INTERNET SECURITY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MISCHEL INTERNET SECURITY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE INSTALLATION OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
6. SafeReturner may identify "potentially unwanted software" such as adware and other potentially unwanted applications. You as the user are solely responsible for the removal of any such potentially unwanted software and ensuring that you comply with any license agreement you have accepted during the installation of said potentially unwanted software.
7.SafeReturner use a third party dynamic link library to query online detail information from internet.
8. If any of the provisions of this agreement are determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will not invalidate or render unenforceable the remainder of the Agreement, but rather the entire agreement will be construed as if not containing the particular invalid or unenforceable provision or provisions.
9. This agreement is governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. Any disputes or claims relating to this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. No amendments to or changes or modifications of this agreement may be made except in writing signed by both of the parties.